At Kingdom Life Church:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and infallible written Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe that there is only One God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and, God the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10-11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22)
- We believe that man is a sinful being in need of redemption (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Psalm 51:5; Ecclesiastes 7:29; John 6:44; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 2:14).
- We believe that for salvation of the lost and for sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Luke 7:50, 24:47; Romans 10:13-15; 1 Corinthians 1:18; 2 Corinthians 2:15; Ephesians 2:8, 9; 2 Timothy 1:9; Titus 2:11, 3:5-7).
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer. (Isaiah 53:4, 5; James 5:14, 15; 1 Peter 2:24)
- We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for Him. (Joel 2:28; Acts 2:4)
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in the present world. (Romans 8:5; Philippians 2:12, 13; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; 1 John 2:29)
- We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)